We are locally-owned family business specializing in residential and commercial reupholstery in South Bend, IN since 1920. With 3 generations still at work, we are into our fifth generation of family still in the business. We offer one of the largest selections of upholstery fabric in the Michiana area to satisfy your design needs. Only offering the highest quality of upholstery services, including antique furniture, office, medical, church, marine, drapery, headboards, pillows, etc. Please feel free to give us a call and set up an appointment to meet with one of our experienced decorators.
We can reupholster and repair almost any piece of furniture.
Our upholstery process includes:
1. Removing all old material. This is important because some upholsters will cut corners and leave old, dirtly material on your furniture and recover right over the old. If you choose not to use us, ask your upholsterer for your old material back to make certain.
2. Tightening and glueing of frame if needed.
3. Repairing any seat springs (8 way hand tie), no sag springs, webbing, burlap, etc.
4. Replacing seat foam with high density, cotton batting or padding as needed.
5. Apply new fabric, any additional decorative if chosen (nailheads, cording, etc.)
6. We can also make arm covers, head pieces or pillows if desired.
We carry one of the largest selections of upholstery and drapery fabrics. Including vinyl, outdoor (Sunbrella), contract/Crypton seating, velvets, linens, silks, etc. Including brands, such as Kravet, Duralee, Charlotte, Barrow, Burch, Luxury, Greenhouse, Stout, United, Robert Allen, Gabe Humphries, Lady Ann, Scott, P.Collins, Great Lakes, Norbar, Michael Jon Designs, Carole and the list goes on and on. Our highly experienced decorators will be happy to bring any samples of fabric to your home during thier sales visit. You may also come in an browse our showroom of fabric samples and books as well.
Content copyright . TEPEFURNITURE.COM. All rights reserved.